The RQ-ACA is the government's preferred interlocutor for independent community action, represents 57 national ACA member associations and organizations, and reaches more than 4,000 ACA organizations fighting throughout Quebec for greater social justice.
On the occasion of its Annual General Meeting, the Quebec Network of Independent Community Action (RQ-ACA) is organizing a public debate on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at the Café-Bar of the Monument-National, with the representatives of the political parties who are running in the next provincial election.
For two hours, we will discuss with them and their party visions about issues related to independent community action and our social safety net.
The theme will be addressed in 3 main axes:
- Citizen participation
- Public services and social programs
- Autonomous Community action
Several artists, public figures and millitant.es will be present at this evening to support autonomous community action. We will announce the names as and when confirmations.
- The debate will be open and accessible to all for free within the limits of available places.
- It will also be web-broadcast to allow the greatest number of people to follow it.
- There will be simultaneous interpretation in LSQ